- It has an undeniable power of reach. The number of people who reach television, radio and the press, without a doubt, is its enormous potential.
- It is focused on the product talking about its characteristics and benefits.
- It is independent of the existence of the internet; we can experience it just by going to a shopping center.
- Its reach is growing more and more due to the access that people have to the internet and digital platforms: it is getting bigger and better.
- It’s always changing: It’s not the same to see the Google page 5 years ago that today, the experience of seeing the ads has improved.
- It focuses on the user of the product or service to promote, in knowing the client and knowing their interests and needs.
- The results of their strategies are easy to measure, access to the information gathered is unlimited.
- You can do it yourself without the approval of third parties learn how tools like Google Ads or Facebook Ads work.
Although everyone has a lot to offer, it is essential that you recognize how each type is not going to benefit you, consider the disadvantages also to compare them.
- It requires a more significant investment. This type of marketing by the level of reach has a high cost. Proof of this are the commercials of the super bowl in the United States; their figures are around the millions of dollars.
- It is not easy to measure its impact. Once the investment is made, there is no way to measure the effect of this for the brand, because you can not automatically access data that allows this study to be done.
- Almost always depend on the approval of third-party companies that are dedicated to mass media advertising. It does not rely only on you but on the support of more people about its content.
- If your focus is mass advertising, you may not have the result that digital marketing achieves, because it depends too much on the interaction of users with digital.
- Requires the use of digital platforms and internet access.